The personal data of visitors to this website is collected and processed exclusively within the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
1. Names and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer
The data protection officer of Wuesthoff & Wuesthoff may be reached at the above address, Mr. Axel Katérle, or at katerle(at)wuesthoff.de.
2. Collection and storage of personal data; type and purpose of use
a) When visiting the website
When visiting our website www.wuesthoff.de, nformation is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a log file. The following information is automatically recorded without your input and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, where applicable, your computer’s operating system and your access provider’s name
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
We process the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure seamless connection of our website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability, and
- for additional administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the above data collection purposes. Under no circumstances do we use any collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form that is provided on the website. It will be necessary to provide a valid email address, your first and last name, and your address so that we know the identity of the sender of the inquiry and to respond appropriately. Additional information may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR on the basis of your freely given consent.
Upon completion of your request, the personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted.
3. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We may only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- the disclosure under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to expect that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Article 6(1)(c) GDPR, and
- such is permitted by law and required under Article 6(1)(b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You may configure your browser so that no cookies will be stored on your computer or to always display a message prior to a new cookie being created. Entirely disabling cookies may mean, however, that you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below that we are using are based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Using these measures, we aim to ensure needs-based design and to continually optimize our website. We also use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate it to optimize our offering for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of tailoring our pages to your needs and of continually optimizing them, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc.(https://about.google/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; referred to as "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies (cf. Article 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there and includes:
• browser type/version,
• the operating system used,
• referrer URL (the previously visited page),
• host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
• time of the server request,
The information is used to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide further services associated with use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these webpages as required. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or where third parties process such data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you may also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
FuYou can find further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics on the Google Analytics Help pagehttps://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Data protection authorities require the conclusion of a contract data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. Appropriate information is provided by Google https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636
6. Social media plug-ins
We use components of the LinkedIn network on our website on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR to make our firm better known. The relevant advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The provider is responsible for ensuring that the service is operated in compliance with data protection provisions. Each time you access our website, which is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a display of the component from LinkedIn.
This process informs LinkedIn which specific page of our website is currently being visited. If you click the LinkedIn “Recommend” button while logged into your LinkedIn account, you are able to link the contents of our pages to your LinkedIn profile. This enables LinkedIn to associate your visit to our pages with your LinkedIn account.
7. Google Maps
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or of objection to processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof; to request, in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data held by us;
• to request, in accordance with Artcile 16 GDPR, the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
• to request, in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, the erasure of your personal data stored with us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
• to request, in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, the restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
• to withdraw, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another data controller;
• to revoke, in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR, your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data based on such consent in the future; and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. You may generally lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object, in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any specific grounds.
10. Data security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in your browser’s status bar.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.